WELCOME: KARDS invites you to the Basic Project Management Course this February 16th to 20th. Advanced skills in project management will be held on April this year.
TARGET: This course intends to benefit executives, administrators, leaders and entrepreneurs. All individuals working in the private, public, civil society, religious and corporate sectors are invited.
COURSE OBJECTIVE: Improving participants understand of dynamics involved in designing, creating and implementing projects. We focus on reinforcing participant’s managerial, leadership and entrepreneurial excellence.
- Enhanced ability to plan projects realistically to achieve business goals and strategies
- Improved ability to control project scope and scale
- Improved abilities to create effective project schedules and work breakdown structures
- Improved abilities to realistically control project cost and ensure quality achievement
- Effective ability to respond to project risk
VENUE: KARDS, Shalom House, Behind St. Vincent Palloti Church. .
- General Project Dimensions and Features
- Project Feasibility (Needs Assessment, Gap Analysis)
- Project Idea Development
- Mobilizing start-up Support
- Project Design
- Project Proposal Formulation
- Project Cycle Management:
- Participatory Planning
- Introduction to Project Budgeting
- Introduction to Effective Project Resource Management
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Appraisal and Adjustments
- Decision Making Tools
- The Role of IT in Project Management
- Moral and Ethical Dilemas
COST: Kshs. 15,000 per participant. The cost is inclusive of training fee, training materials, meals and a participation certificate. Certificates will only be issued to those who successfully complete the training.